About me

I am Jean-Marie Caterina, owner of the Caterina MacLean Group, The Maine Real Estate Network , 75 John Roberts Road, South Portland, Maine . My office number is (207)774-4224 and my direct line is (207)318-3440.
Check us out at www.wesellmaine.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Will Be Glad When the Election Is OVER!

I love politics, believe me! That was my major in college. But, frankly, this election season has been painful. Nothing but bad news...potshots....negativity....no leadership. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am supporting the Obama/Biden ticket because we need a change and I think change of parties and policies is helpful. I wish that all the candidates could be out there outlining specifics on what they will DO to get this country back on the right track after the debacle of the legalized gambling aka credit swaps, derivatives, and other chicanery that has been allowed to dominate the financial markets. I thought a better idea on the part of politicians would be to have given every homeowner in the country a grant on their primary residence that went directly towards their mortgage or equity line. If they didn't owe money, then put it in a CD or other vehicle that could be accessed at retirement. Something!!!

So...we wait and hope that the next President surrounds himself with smart people who are willing to do the right things to turn us around. I am banking on Obama! How about you???

No comments: