About me

I am Jean-Marie Caterina, owner of the Caterina MacLean Group, The Maine Real Estate Network , 75 John Roberts Road, South Portland, Maine . My office number is (207)774-4224 and my direct line is (207)318-3440.
Check us out at www.wesellmaine.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Working By Referral

I find that the best source of great clients is to be referred by past clients, friends, and business associates. I know I will be working with folks who have values similar to mine (honesty, integrity, and valuing others) and appreciate the level of service provided by the team I have assembled to provide top notch real estate services.

If you are starting your own business or looking to further develop the one you are in, or if you are unemployed or underemployed, there is nothing that beats meeting with everyone you know and talking to them about their business. Learn what they do, ask about their needs, offer to bring something of value to them. Before you know it, you will build a fabulous network that will be of value to all of you. (Note that I didn't tell you to talk all about you!!)

I belong to a fabulous group of professionals in a group we started called S.M.A.R.T. Thursday. (www.smartthursday.com) We have decided that by working together we can all achieve more. You can, too, by referring business to others.

Get out there and see how you can help others - and yourself! The opportunities are endless!

No comments: