About me

I am Jean-Marie Caterina, owner of the Caterina MacLean Group, The Maine Real Estate Network , 75 John Roberts Road, South Portland, Maine . My office number is (207)774-4224 and my direct line is (207)318-3440.
Check us out at www.wesellmaine.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where did the time go or Tempus Fugit!

I have been extraordinarily busy with first time homebuyers in the past week. They are all smart as heck to be out there looking and putting houses under contract while the sun is shining and the rates are still low. My little Wall Street prognosticator friends say all signs point to higher rates, sooner rather than later as the economy bumps and jolts out of its latest swoon.

As I have repeated frequently, there is $8000 out there waiting for you if you have not owned a house in three years. Why not take advantage of that? If you need to work out the credit blues, get hooked up with folks who can help you raise the scores. Believe it or not, you can get a 100% loan with a 640 score through RD guaranteed. Find someone who knows how to find out if you qualify!

The sun is out. Summer is around the corner........the time is NOW!

No comments: