About me

I am Jean-Marie Caterina, owner of the Caterina MacLean Group, The Maine Real Estate Network , 75 John Roberts Road, South Portland, Maine . My office number is (207)774-4224 and my direct line is (207)318-3440.
Check us out at www.wesellmaine.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

Maine State Housing Offers $5000 to 1st Time Buyers

I just learned today that MSHA (Maine State Housing) has finally launched their "Gift of Green" program. This program offers $5000 that can be put towards closing costs, down payment, or escrow funds. There are also coupons for up to $500 for energy audits. The money is limited to approximately 500 buyers. There are upper income linits. This is in addititon to the $8000 tax credit being offered by the Feds. For more information go to www.mainehousing.org.

No comments: